..................................................................................................

_________________________________________________________________










venerdì, settembre 18, 2009

P.M.T - Born Again (To numb the pain)





do you remember the day we're born
all these hours we've spent together
i taught you things you cloudn't imagine
you showed me pleasure witch made
me shiver

nothing had to change born again

nothing had to change all i need is to born again

to nums the pain

do you remember what we used to swear
no limits to dare as long as we share
we'll nevergonna be like the others
we've gotso much to discover

mothing had to change born again

nothing had to change all i need is to born again

i cheat on solitude
by wasting my time with you
but deep inside i really know
i will alwys be alone

do you remember wathwe used to swear to be
i gave you my nam & never felt si free
i had no idea you were the enemy
now your lies are slowly killing me

born again to numb the pain born again
all i need is to born again


    i cheat on solitude
    by wasting my time with you
    but deep inside i really know
    i will allways be alone

    do you remember what we used to be
    i gave you my name & never felt so free
    i had no idea you were the enemy
    ah now your lies are slowly killing me





    Finché non si è morti si è vivi.
    Da me ogni tanto viene a trovarmi la bestia...ma quella è una tara mentale mia.
    Forse dovrei tentare di descriverla.

    Nessun commento: